Thursday, September 11, 2008

And it's still HOT!!

Ah, it's Thursday! The weather may be toasty but it is the day when I have the least amount of classes, and today particularly became a better day when my morning class was canceled and the day's class started at 1p.m. Huhu.. Anyways, had a nice home-movie session just now, thanks to Jo as she passed me the highly anticipated movie to me conveniently via her thumbdrive. And behold what kept me waiting for almost a year..

Bleach the Movie: The DiamondDust Rebellion, Another Hyōrinmaru (劇場版BLEACH The DiamondDust Rebellion もう一つの氷輪丸 Gekijōban Burīchi Za Daiyamondo Dasuto Reberion Mō Hitotsu no Hyōrinmaru)

Yes, it's finally subbed! And it was definitely worth the wait since I rate the movie to be as good as Memories of Nobody, maybe even better. But I guess even though this movie lacks new characters, it is still equally good compared to the first movie due to it's interesting new plot in the Bleach storyline. Here's more pics of what you can expect.. (SPOILERS ALERT!)


The Gotei 13 (護廷十三隊 goteijūsantai) and Ichigo unites to stop chaos once again! (yes, cheesy indeed.. =P)

Oh, oh! New arrancars? Vaizards? Hm..

Snippets of the movie, which makes a good wallpaper! =D

And so, after the "drought of good movies" that I had faced for months (which cost me a lot since I had been watching lots of rubbish in the cinemas lately), this movies just made my day, lulz..

Nicely drawn characters, lush color, careful plots and action-packed-not-too-predictable climax! Really, what else can you ask for.. But of course I may be judging from a Bleach fan's point of view, still it doesn't mean I rate all of Bleach's production to be good. For instance, Memories in the Rain, despite being only an OVA, was crappy and really sucked big time in my honest opinion as it was so draggy and involved too much flashbacks. The Sealed Sword Frenzy was okay I guess, so.. yea overall I'm not being biased just because it's a Bleach movie =)

As a bonus, here's what I came across as I googled for the pictures above..


A little creativity and imagination gives you a good depiction of what happens if Ichigo turns evil and Bleach world faces total destruction ^^

Last but not least, here's another great news as the trailer for the next Bleach movie is out! Though it's not much but at least we can expect something coming our way!



Bleach the Movie: Fade to Black (coming soon!)

Woots, I believe that's enough Bleach for me at the moment. Will try to update on any info on it that I may stumble upon as I surf around.

Apparently, the only thing that is spoiling my mood now is the crazy weather. It's really hot even at night! Come on, the sun is not even UP! Sigh, either that or the rain pours as if the whole town's going to be flooded! @@

Oh well, what can an insignificant human like me do? Ponder, I shall.. Till then, KeLv signs off again~


No comments:

Powered By Blogger