Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Series of Not-So-Unfortunate Events

Much has happened since I last posted on what I've been going through. Stress is in the air with finals approaching, and now that my tests have just ended, it's just the beginning of a nightmare. Oh well, at least life wasn't too disappointing. Last week I celebrated my sister's birthday at home and when I arrived home after a torturing 2 hour jam in KL, the day's surprise was already on the table...

Mum's homemade "Pandan Layer Fruit Cake"!

I was like.. lol?.. Then my mum explained that since my sis already had two cakes the day before (that day was her belated birthday), so she came up with something special. Nice try mum! =P

Then on Saturday night I attended the 40th Anniversary Dinner of the Lions Club of KL Central held at the Royale Bintang Hotel, KL (near Times Square).

Stage backdrop..

The event was a success and me and my fellow Leo friends who helped out during the event celebrated together with the organizing Lions. We were treated to some whisky which gave me a total blood rush with my first sip. It was then I realised that I had it "on-the-rock" and the liquor was actually quite strong, making me feel a sudden rush of liquid in my head @_@

What we had during the pre-celebration..

Well I wasn't drunk but was later told that my face was flushed red when we exited the hotel. The night was still young, so me and my Leo friends were then brought to a near by pub/bar named Oasis where we had more liquor, mostly brought by one of the Lions. We talked loads of crap, played some drinking game, sang, had supper, etc.. and I finally reached home at 4am, woots.. So much for an adult hang-out experience I suppose. Then again I enjoyed the night and really thank them for it =)

When I was on my way back to campus, I came across some cute vehicles towing an interesting load as they paraded on the highway unexpectedly.

The Snickers Road Cruisers!

After that episode of unique advertisement, I reached campus and it was all about studying for my last test before the finals. Classes were few but still went on as lecturers tried to wrap up the syllabuses. The gang seemed more tense day by day, ah the sad-ness.. But during one of my classes I stumbled upon what seemed to be like the remnants of student rampage..

Pity the projector head to have suffered this cruel fate..

Due to that, we shifted class and continued lectures as usual. After that I proceeded to one of the hang out places (Techflow room) in my campus for a little revision in preparation for my test. Unfortunately, the disturb-bug got me and I started to.. disturb, hoho.. And here are my victims..

Jo-chan, who's feeling sleepy after lunch ^^"

Panda-san who just wouldn't let me have a proper picture, tsk tsk.. =S (had to use "burst mode" to get one picture that can be used out of ten!)

Studies continued as usual, and when my test was finally over yesterday, I found myself getting back to square one as I had to start preparing for the looming finals (which is next week T.T). So what can I say? I wish there's no exams, hohoho... Oh, how I wish, wish, wish~ Now let's proceed to this much anticipated part!

Randoms~

Yes, I've gotten some pretty cool and blog-worthy pictures along the way.. =D

Look, look! The spirit of Free Hugs still lives on!

Introducing my "si fu" when it comes to being a real man/friend, Yap-dono! And here you are lucky to witness him striking the Rejuvenating Pose! XD

Here is the Japanese Expert of the gang, Rey-sama who apparently was feeling shy so he had to put the shades on while expressing his cool hand gestures ^^

So what happens when everyone is so pressured with exams and feeling all down? Here's a few tips..

We try to comfort each other in anyway we can.. Aw..

Or you can send messages of inspiration/motivation like what I got here from Panda-san.. You're so "sweet"! Hahahahaha...

Or you can unleash your hidden powers by splitting yourself to the amount needed to reduce the stress, like what Alex is doing here! (three heads are better than one rite?)

And you can teach another to do the same just for lulz.. Here we have Ivor(s) trying out the Kage-Bunshin-no-Jutsu (Shadow Clones Technique)!

Or you can just sit on a comfy chair under the air-conditioning and just snooze away~

And last but not least, you can always resort to the easiest way to relieve yourself of troubled feelings or exam anxieties..

Just run to that great friend of yours, and he or she would always know how to make you smile (or LoL in this case) like how William tries to put that smile on your face! =3

As always, that's all for now.. Do enjoy your week and wish me luck for the coming exams.. Cheers and this is KeLv signing off~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger