Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st post!

Greetings!

Yes, I have finally gotten myself to start yet another blog (abandoned 3 already =P).. And of course there would be questions to WHY I want to blog AGAIN..

Well I guess there's just a lot in my mind that I don't want to forget (yes I am a forgetful person no doubt for a 20 year old), so I presume this would be the best way to preserve whatever that inspires me.. Be it my personal experience, what I hear or just thoughts that storms up in my mind..

I also find blogging to be another way to keep myself in tune with language. From what I see in my daily studies as an engineering student, I'm getting worse in expressing myself and describing things I see. I guess the lack of writing since after form 5 SPM can really spoil all the vocab in me. T.T

And my personal goal now would be to REALLY restrain myself from putting up any "emo" posts.. Something that I have suffered doing in the past, making me look like a wuss who needs to seriously get on with life..

So.. Here I am to welcome you readers to my blog and though u can't expect much, any comments you have for me would be deeply appreciated. Thanks =)

P/S: I know it's ultra weird that the layout is pink and all.. but yeah, I'm just giving it a try to see how it goes with the theme =)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger