Tuesday, October 7, 2008

College Kid


Macho? So what?

It's rather sad to face the fact that as we grow up, we need to be more independent. Seems that it applies even more to guys, being independent, able to live through hardships alone. I wonder why we are made that way.. or the better question would be, why do we (as guys) have to live that way? Is it a norm set by our ancestors? The significance of this rule baffles me..

Is it a MUST for guys to settle any problems by themselves?

This makes the dream of being a child again so tempting. Going back to high school again seems to be so fun right now compared to the time when I actually should be attending. When college seems like a luxury then, it's part hell now! So very the ironic, haha..

Ah, well as I'm used to this stick-to-friend thing, the days of college life ain't so fine and dandy anymore. And what shall I resort to.. (any advice?) Hm.. Check this out for those experiencing the same thing =)


How long can you hang on to a friend?

Anyways, today me and my beloved buddies went for a movie after a long hiatus of going-out-for-fun. Watched Flight of the Living Dead, a horror movie which managed to end up with us laughing as we left the cinema. It's funny how horror movies tend to fail in being scary these days. Or is it just us being old enough to be able to see through all that acting? Explains why our parents always think horror movies are crappy XD

The movie is not worth a review since I noticed a lot of "fake" stuff throughout the movie. At the very least it's not boring or a drag. All in all, a mild roller-coaster ride that wouldn't be fun without your friends around to laugh along with you =)

Hm.. I've been planning to do some "gotong-royong" to tidy up the garden in front of my second home. Sadly, I can't seem to get myself up to do it in the morning =(

Now I would like to pray it actually happens tomorrow! =P

The house has been quite lately, probably due to the exam stress since finals is in less than a month's time. Life is so much better if exams never existed. With no competition, studying wouldn't be a hassle I suppose.

"You wish!"
I'll have to remind myself about the rough reality that I'm living in.

So much for another post, nothing much inspiring me these days. Even nothing picture worthy! Pity.. KeLv signs off for now~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger