Monday, September 22, 2008

History Made, Lives Changed

FINALLY the post on the 1st Free Hugs Campaign in both UNITEN and my life is here! And to make things more simple and clean (hence the blog name), here's the video that pretty much sums up all that we have done throughout the 3 day campaign held all over the campus. Enjoy the following video! (and please do not hesitate to leave a comment =D)



The First Free Hugs Campaign in UNITEN!


Credit goes to my dear friend/housemate/group member, Eng Hong a.k.a Mr Panda (who happened to feature in the sneak preview posted long ago) for the amazing video and also this LINK for the collection of all the photos that we have taken during the entire campaign.

Well, since pictures speak a thousand words, I believe there's no need for elaboration after you have seen the video and also checked out the gallery of photos in the link above. All I can say is that it's been a great experience as I believed lives have been touched (I'm hoping for the best!) and I get to be part of the pioneers of this event in my campus.

Something that started out as a joke, turned out successfully despite all the ups and down we went through together as a group.. what is there not to be so proud of? Haha.. Not trying to boast here, but just want to encourage anyone to carry out this free hugs campaign in other places as it is really meaningful and a worthwhile experience. With plenty of free will, determination, enthusiasm and love, I choose to believe in the impossible =)

I would like to thank all my friends and group members who has been involved in this campaign together with me for all the cooperation and job well done! Love you guys and may we have more crazy-idea-turned-reality events in future! XD

Now I'm just praying that the coming presentation that me and my group is going to have this Friday is going to go smoothly and hopefully, we could convince our lecturer about our efforts as well. Would like to see this happen some where else, so that I can be the "customer" =P
Oh, it would also be interesting to see my juniors doing this in UNITEN again, huhu...

I guess that's all to it about this event that I've delayed so long to post. Hope you enjoy the video and the photos, God bless all of you out there and cheers to spreading the love!

This is KeLv signing off again~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger