Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When Innocence Gets Corrupted

Thanks to Loreki for the video link, when I first watched it, I can really ROFL and LMAO eventhough I was stressing some other thing (some assignment which I don't bother thinking about it anymore..)

Please do enjoy the videos below...



DeathSponge NotePants!

The credit of the following video goes to Jeremy Loh! (thanks for the amazing discovery! XD)



The Indian Nipple Song! [(U):For viewers of all ages/Untuk tontonan umum, sesuai untuk semua lapisan masyarakat]

And also a big thank you to YouTube and the makers of the video for the great Laugh-Out-Loud session (that I'm sure you're going to have after watching the videos)
If somehow you can't even let out a giggle from the videos above, you seriously need a doctor!

Thus, KeLv continues his "signing off"~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger